- How to Access the Recurring Manager
- Column Header Overview: Recurring Manager
- How to Export Recurring Data
- How to Delete Recurring Data
1. First, on the “Welcome Home” screen, select the “ECOMMERCE” module located to the left-hand side of your screen in the sidebar menu.
2. Next, in the drop-down list select the “Recurring” option.
3. You will now be prompted with the "Recurring Manager" window.
Column Header Overview:
- Name: This column will display the customer name or company that has established recurring payments.
- Recurring ID:
- Invoice ID: This column will update you on the invoice ID of the recurring payment in question.
- Start Date: This column will display the date on which the recurring payment started.
- Frequency: This column will display how often a recurring payment will take place.
- Status: This column displays the current state of the recurring payment.
- Amount: This column displays the dollar amount set for recurring payments.
- Options: This column will grant the user the ability to edit and delete a customer's recurring payment.
1. When on your Recurring screen, select the blue "Export" button located towards the top right-hand side of your screen next to the print button.
2. Next, from the dropdown menu, select which format type you wish to export as.
Note: The following format types are permissible for exportation: Excel, CVS, PDF
1. When on your Recurring screen, select the blue "Print" button located towards the top right-hand side of your screen next to the export button.